Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd
- 18-May-2016 14:39
- Admin/Human Resources
- Min Education SPM / Certificate / Diploma
- Fresh Graduate / have minimum experience 1 or 2 yearsMedica
- To assess & process claims, negotiate settlement of claims, to advise branch/customers on claims issues.
- To assist in all general administrative matters within the Department.
- To liase with all incoming and outgoing correspondence of the Department.
- To co-ordinate with Regional Office / Branches / Departments in terms Claims / Legal matters.
- To assist in preparing monthly reports for reporting purposes on instructions.
- To be responsible for filing / maintaining database and relevant records of the department.
- To able to communicate effectively in English with external parties, independent and matured person with an eye for evaluating critical matters.
- To perform task with high degree of confidentiality and with diligence.
- To communicate and have good interactive skills with all levels of staffs.
- To perform tasks assigned with high degree of confidentiality and with diligence.
- We provide medical coverage. You may claim up to to the limit of your position
KWSP, SOCSO included
- Min 17 annual Leave per year
No.3A, Jalan Akitek U1/22, Seksyen U1, HICOM Glenmarie Industrial Park, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia