Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd
- 05-May-2016 11:40
Pe Land (Penang) Sdn Bhd
- To protect and safeguard company’s property from theft, loss, damage and mischief and to ensure security and personal safety and reduce the fear of crimes to create a perception of security, peace and comfort for shoppers.
- To deter and prevent crime through CCTV surveillance and monitoring for all trading area, open and basement car parks.
- To monitor all accessible gates and doors to make sure that they are secured and no unauthorized persons are trespassing after business hours.
- To be polite, courteous when answering calls and maintain a good liaison with shoppers and to be ready to provide the necessary assistance when required.
- To regulate and manage the operation of Fire Control Room, alarm and surveillance system.
- To ensure daily efficiency of all alarm systems and that all equipment and cameras are functioning and records are updated in accordance to standard operating procedure and existing administrative instructions.
- To ensure daily efficiency of all radio and line communication and that they are checked daily.
- All information, documents and recordings obtained are to be treated with confidentiality and that CCTV recordings are only allowed with approval of HOD
- Possess at least Secondary education level
- Minimum with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in related field
- Past experience in CCTV operations will be an added advantage
- Willing to work on shift, weekend and public holidays
- Good communication skills and able to interact with customer
- Computer literate